Effective Date 1/11/2022
- Information We Collect.
1.1. We may collect the following Personal Information about you when you visit and use our Website:
- your name, address, and telephone number(s);
- mobile numbers and email address;
- other unique information about you which you provide to us during the registration process, or through the course of communicating with us about the products and services provided on our Website.
1.2. We may collect the following Non-Personal Information about you when you visit and use our Website. When we can identify you through this information, it is Personal Information.
- zip code, mobile phone carrier;
- age, gender, education level and marital status;
- occupation, military service, and industry of employment;
- personal and online interests; and
- what portion of our website you visited and length of time there.
1.3. We automatically collect the following Non-Personal Information from you when you visit or use our Website. If we can identify you through this information, it is Personal Information.
- Your browser type, internet service provider (ISP), your IP address, and your operating system;
- What referring/exit pages you came through, date/time stamp of your visit, and/or clickstream data;
- Information about your computer hardware and software including what type of device you used;
- Your general geographic location, browser preference, and operating system type; and
- Times that you access the internet, and other websites you have visited.
1.4. We also receive information about you that we acquire from a third party which may include all of the above information. This collection may include, but not limited to, first party cookies, third party cookies, anonymous cookies, persistent identifiers, email opt in, and search engine keywords. We have no access or control over these cookies and other tracking devices used by third party advertisers and networks. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these parties.
1.5. No Information Collected from Children. We will never knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 13, that information will be immediately deleted from the database. Because we do not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third parties.
1.6. No Sensitive Health Information is Collected. We do not collect information about past, present, or potential future medical conditions or treatments.
- Collection of Information Through Technologies that Run Our Website.
2.1. We as well as third party vendors and supporting advertisers, use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and java scripts. These technologies collect internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. This information is used to analyze trends, administer our Website, track users’ movements through our Website, and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on these technologies on an individual or aggregated basis.
- “Cookies” are a feature in your browser software. If enabled, cookies store small amounts of data on your computer about actions you take on the pages of our Website. Your browser preferences can be modified to accept, reject all cookies, or request a notification when a cookie is set. You may read more about cookies at http://cookiecentral.com. In order to use all of the features and functionality of our Website, you need to accept cookies.
- Third party vendors and advertisers set their own cookies on and through our Website. We have no control over the practices of those third parties and are not responsible for their technology or tracking. We encourage you to review the policies of such entities on their websites.
- We use electronic images known as Web Beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs, clear gifs, or action tags) which allow us to collect information about your visit to our Website, measure and improve the effectiveness of advertisements, and track delivery of advertising. Web Beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of page view, as well as a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides. We may also use Web beacons in email messages sent to you. This allows us to determine if you opened or acted upon the email messages. Because Web beacons are the same as any other content request, you cannot opt-out or refuse them. However, they can be rendered ineffective by either opting-out of cookies or changing the cookie setup in your browser.
- We do not respond to do not track cookies or other technology.
- How We Use Your Information.
3.1. We use the information collected to provide you with the services and or products you have requested. We share and disclose your information to third parties to provide such services or products. We do not control the privacy practices of any third parties. If you have any questions or wish to remove your information from the third party databases, you will need to contact that party directly.
3.2. We use the information we gather to respond to any inquires you make, operate and improve the functionality of our Website, and deliver the products and services advertised on our Website. Our services include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising, relating to your experience and interests.
3.3. We use the information we gather to provide marketing services to third parties that advertise on our website.
- Sharing and Disclosing of Information to Others.
4.1. We will share and disclose your Personal Information with third parties in the following manner.
- We share your information with third parties who help us in the delivery of the products and services you have requested.
- We share your information with companies and individuals we employ to perform technical functions on our behalf. Examples include third parties who host our Website, analyze our data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, and provide customer service.
- We share or sell your information with third parties who will provide you with their marketing opportunities, products, or services. This includes your Personal and Non-Personal Information, and includes your interests and preferences, so they may determine whether you might be interested in their products or services.
- We share or sell aggregated anonymous information about you, combined with other persons using our Website with third parties, so that they can understand the kinds of visitors that come to our Website, and how those visitors use our Website. This includes demographic information and behavioral information.
- We disclose your information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion, pursuant to a request from a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; protect our rights or property, or our affiliated companies; prevent a crime or protect national security; or protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- We may disclose and transfer your information to a third party who acquires any or all of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets.
- Third Party Collection and Use of Information.
5.1. Third parties collect and use information about you on or through our Website in the following way:
- Advertising agencies, advertising networks, and other companies who place ads on our Website, may collect Personal Information from you when ordering their services and they use their own cookies, Web beacons, and other technology, to collect information about you. We do not control the privacy practices of these parties and have no responsibility for their use.
- Our Website and email messages have hypertext links to websites owned by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not operate or control any information, software, products or services, available on these third party websites. The inclusion of a link on our Website does not imply any endorsement of the services, products, website, or its sponsoring organization. Their policies should be reviewed carefully by you.
- As described above, we use third parties to monitor, analyze, and report on the traffic to, from, and within our Website and email messages and we share and sell all information to these companies.
- Storing and Securing Information We Collect.
6.1. When you submit information on our Website, such information is protected both online and offline. We have industry standard security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control as well as a secure physical location with limitation of access. Although we take commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Any transmission of data at or through our Website is at your own risk.
- California Resident Rights.
8.1. This section is for residents of California Only and adds further disclosures and control over your Personal Information.
- Shine the Light. One time a year, California residents can ask us to disclose what information we received or shared about them and from what category of third parties this was done for marketing purposes. California residents also have the right to know we do not respond to do not track signals or cookies. Please make this request by sending us an email at email@example.com.
- The CCPA requires we give California residents notice of the following rights:
(i) Right to Know. You have the right to: (1) the categories of personal information we have collected about you; (2) the categories of sources from which personal information is collected; (3) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection; (4) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal information; and (5) the specifics of personal information we hold about an individual.
(ii) Right to Deletion. California residents have a right to request the deletion of their Personal Information collected or maintained it in the past 12 months – there are certain exemptions to this such as legal compliance, to complete a transaction and document that transaction, or security incidents; protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity (or prosecute those responsible); debug to identify and repair functionality errors; exercise or ensure the right of another to exercise free speech or other legal right or comply with a legal obligation.
(iii) Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information. You have the right to opt-out of any sale of your Personal Information unless you request a product or service. This is an exemption from this right, and we will process your request. But you have the right to cease all further sale of your Personal Information.
(iv) Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights. You have a right and we will not undertake any discriminatory treatment against you if you exercise any of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
- Contact Us. If you wish to exercise one or all of these rights, you may contact us through our California Consumer Portal or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use this link to exercise any of these rights.
- Response Time and Response Format. We make every effort to respond within the time provided by the law. If there is a delay, we will notify you. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the twelve (12) month period preceding your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons why we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We will provide our response in a manner that is readily usable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance to you.
- Agent. You may exercise these rights through a third party. However, that party must have a written agreement with you to provide to us and we will confirm their agency with you before releasing any information.